Media-Games Index du Forum
Media-Games
Le pouvoir des Jeux Video

Media-Games Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: nike flyknit presto ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Media-Games Index du Forum -> Media-Games -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rita Stephen
Utilisateur Peut actif

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 03:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: nike flyknit presto Répondre en citant

This upcoming Nike KD 9 Aunt Pearl nike flyknit presto is a homage to Kevin Durant s beloved Aunt Pearl, who was influential in molding his character, moral, etc since her passing from lung cancer in 2000. I made a promise to myself to always honor my Aunt Pearl for the example she set, and the encouragement she gave me to follow my dreams, says Durant.Flaunting a predominantly black flyknit construction, pink underlays are applied to pronounce its design, with more pink hits located on the Swooshes, insoles and Zoom Air cushioning for vibrance throughout. The insoles also feature  Kay Yow Cancer Fund, When Life Kicks You, Let It Kick You Forward. Est. 12.03.2007 as another notable detail that coordinates with the respective theme.Priced at $150, you can purchase a pair at select Nike retailers starting January 28th. 

Expected to release some time in the month of March, today we give you a detailed look at the upcoming Nike Air VaporMax.First unveiled during the Nike Innovation Summit that took place in March of 2016, this next generation of Air Max uses a Flyknit upper and eliminates the need for nike flyknit racer a foam midsole by replacing it with a new holistic VaporMax Air unit.Take a look at new images above and look for the Nike Air VaporMax to make its retail debut some time in March. Stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates. 

The release date of the Nike KD 9 Aunt Pearl has been revealed, following its official unveiling last month. Set to debut nike flyknit shoes next week, the sneaker is essentially a homage to Kevin Durant s beloved Aunt Pearl, who was influential in molding his character, moral, etc since her passing from lung cancer in 2001.Draped in a predominantly black flyknit construction, pink underlays are applied to further pronounce its design, with additional pink accents located on the Swooshes, insoles and Zoom Air cushioning for more vibrance throughout. The insoles also feature  Kay Yow Cancer Fund, When Life Kicks You, Let It Kick You Forward. Est. 12.03.2007 as another notable detail that coordinates with the respective theme. You can purchase this standout pair at select Nike retailers starting Saturday, January 28th, for $150. Click and bookmark our official Nike KD 9 Aunt Pearl launch page now for nike huarache more imagery, the latest info and release details. 

Last offered in legion green, the Nike Air Max 90 Premium returns in a desert ochre finish for its next iteration this year. Donning a mixed material construction, desert ochre suede dominates the majority of the profile, while linen textile overlays is utilized for the remainder of the upper. In addition, a blend of dark grey and wolf grey accents are scattered throughout, particularly the eyelets, swooshes, branding, visible heel unit and outsole to further pronounce its profile. Finally, a crisp white midsole unit finishes off the earthy build.You can purchase this standout pair at select Nike stores overseas first, while a stateside release is expected soon. 

Released in metallic platinum and black colorways this past November, this premium NikeLab Air Zoom Spirimic is set to return in a new finish of bamboo for one of its first iterations of the new year. Essentially a hybrid design, the model is blend of two classic styles. The upper s smooth nubuck and breathable mesh build is taken from the early 2000s Seismic, while the crisp white sole unit is borrowed from the recently revived Spiridon.Rendered in bamboo with hits of brown, for a raw, natural look with heritage style, you can purchase this pair at select Nike retailers and online starting January 26th.The retail price is set at $200. 

It s been a cool minute since an Air Presto has caught my attention, but this brand new Nike Air Presto Utility Team Red has definitely got me interested. There s nothing too crazy about the shoe, but this shade of Red always seems to be a colorway a tend to nike huarache black gravitate to.The Presto Utility Team Red keeps things in tonal fashion as a comes with a waterproof, lightweight, synthetic leather upper paired with the TPU lace cage and your customary slip-on inner bootie. Below you will find the usual lightweight Presto sole unit with a heel-based Air-Sole unit and Duralon outsole. The all-Team Red motif is broken up by the hits of White placed on the back portion of the midsole, the Nike Swoosh branding and the Black hits noted throughout. If you re a fan of the shoe just like I am,
pick up a pair today from select retailers for $130.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 03:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Media-Games Index du Forum -> Media-Games -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006